- Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else
on your friends list has done.
- See if anybody else responds with "I've done that." If they have, you need to
add another! (2.b., 2.c., etc...)
- Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique
things they've done in their life.
1. Bought a house, and within 24 hours had 10+ people there cleaning firearms in its backyard, then blew up a watermelon using a dry ice bomb. Note by this point, I didn't even have appliances, or anything more than a bed and a couple of chairs. :) (okay, so this is joint with Becky but since she never posts I get to count this)
2. Got arrested by the FBI while traveling to the airport in a limo, then went into work the next (work) day, trying to play it off like nothing happened (not realizing my name was in pretty much every major newspaper in the nation, and was mentioned on every morning drive news program in Detroit). Needless to say: Awkward!
3. I was the IT guy for a NBA all star player straight out of high school.