* Got a case for the new server, and cased up my machine in it. It has proper ventilation, a properly rated power supply, and everything. It's nuts!!!! It's also 19" rack mount with rails. I hope the new colo has back rails, because the current one does not and I really don't want to buy a shelf for this thing.
* Replaced my front brakes. My car stops properly now!
* Got my oil changed
* Put gas in my car (I've been running on E all week)
* Shopped for groceries
* Picked up some crap for work at Microcenter
* Dropped off a customer's router at the agent's house so we can turn up the circuit on time
* Watched a movie off my netflix so I could get my queue doing something other than being stagnant
* Set up a proper streaming server so I can listen to my sirius radio anywhere I want again
* Installed an OS and configured some machines for work
* Added additional capacity to our primary voip server at work
* Caught up on my sleep, which has been neglected heavily as of late.
All in all, it's been a pretty awesome weekend. And it's not yet over.