THE TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOUR CO-WORKER IS A COMPUTER HACKER
10. You ticked him off once and your next phone bill was $20,000.
Yep, that's me! ;-)
9. He's won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes three years running.
Hmm. Not a bad idea!
8. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex.
7. Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
*chuckle* I just leave early when that happens. I think I technically manage a portion of the operations lan now, but who knows :-)
6. Somehow he/she gets HBO on his PC at work.
Used to - found a piece of coax in the wall one boring day and found it was live. Had comcast at my desk until my desk moved :-)
5. Mumbled, "Oh, puh-leeez" 95 times during the movie "The Net"
96, thank you very much...
4. Massive RRSP contribution made in half-cent increments.
If I knew what RRSP was, I'd probably contribute that way...
3. Video dating profile lists "public-key encryption" among turn-ons
Yep! heh 128bit? rrrrRRRrrr hehe
2. When his computer starts up, you hear, "Good Morning, Mr.President."
Nope, you hear that damn bring bring bring sound windows makes. - I'm too apathetic to change it.. :-)
1. You hear him murmur, "Let's see you use that Visa card now, jerk."
heheheehehahahahaha No comment.