- I got a really kickass window fan my mom was gonna sell at a yard sale. I got first pickings at $0 cost, and this thing just rocks me, pushes far more air than the little wimpy fan we have in the window currently.
- Anna rocks hardcore. I was afraid she was going all defiant and shit, naw, she's just really a bit confused and really misunderstood. I really enjoyed hanging out with her quite a bit, I'll have to do that more often. (and gabe, you know I wanna take her to the vous party, but you know I can't. :-P )
- All my sisters are looking so grown up now. I'm really kinda disturbed. It was weird to see Amanda in a McDonalds uniform, because she looked so much older all a sudden. (But you gotta know I ordered the extra large fries, which I'd have to say they pulled the basket a bit early on, because they were kinda sorta soggy. Everyone here knows I had to take her to task about that. :-) )
- I gotta pay attention to my cooling fan. It didn't kick on when I was in the parking lot of the Mobil rigging up my power inverter to make the last few posts, and the car was venting antifreeze. Not a problem at all when I'm moving, I just gotta watch the thing when I'm stationary.
- Meijer has a really good deal on 6 packs of Hanes breifs, 3 packs for $15. Now I've got a whole collection of undies that all fit like God intended.
- I got my Dad a kick ass vise for fathers day, I hope he likes it, because if he doesn't like it I'm keeping it! :-)
- I'm testing out my packetstream service (I think it's limited to 2 meg transfer or something like that, and it's far and beyond better than circuit switched. I'm trying now to figure out a way to upgrade my plan to a higher transfer limit and potentially ditch circuit switched entirely.)
- I'm really happy right now, can't noone take that away from me.
- Oh, and ladymace made her first contact via a repeater that wasn't me on Friday, and she hit a band opening and talked to a gentleman in Wisconsin on 2 meters. What a great intro to the hobby!
This post is far too long, but it's been a really cool weekend so far. w00t!
Thanks to niteshad for the pointer. Also it is important to note that the party at my house on Saturday is not my official "house…
So I watched Sicko (I don't usually acquire movies without paying for them but I plan on getting it on DVD. It comes out the day I close on my house…
Again, my stupid postal dude didn't properly deliver my registered mail. Evidently, I missed some critical stuff. Like say, a notice of intent to…