* Created a system that allows me to reinstall the OS on our servers from source media over the network with ONE COMMAND. w00t!!!!!!!!!!
* Installed 27 machines with it
* Ran the command to install them a few more times just for the hell of it
* Yelled w00t! numerous times in the datacenter
* Drank Mountain Dew right in front of the "You are entering a colocation center, No food or Drinks" sign
* Yelled w00t! some more
And my day's not yet complete. I should run these commands a few more times for the hell of it. ;-)